Thursday, November 20, 2008

Hey It's Anna <3

hey:)
its anna.
im kinda new at this blogging thing so here it goes.....
i guess today in algebra i was talkin a little too loud becasue we were talkin about some sort of line goin thru scatter plots and i said, "em isnt that what they have at the DOCTORS?" and she started crackin up. i didnt get it at all until ppl started turning around hahaha ya.....then in spanish i guess i forgot to put my fone on vibrate and it started singing "Forever" by chris brown REALLYYYY loud and i was like great. thats just wonderful. hmpf. ooo ya and first block i hadnt even been wearing my shoes for like a half an hour and i already managed to have a blister on the back of my heel. OUCH i hate those sooo much. then last block....world civ. i HATE world civ. it is the longest class in the world :( anyway. ya i forgot my notes and take a wild guess what we were doin today. typin our notes online. just greatttttt. ya and this whole time i was stressin out because my two hundred dollar ipod...ya kinda expensive....just wouldnt turn on for me. stupid thing. ugh. so then i had to go to courtneys house :/ we went outside and i got frost bite on one of my toes :'( it hurts really badly. fyi.....i would never suggest having frost bite. so i had to go inside and basically put my foot almost inside of the fire to thaw it out. i couldnt even feel it. but now its all good because the ipod turned on. my notes are all typed up and i can feel my toe again :)). and im home.

No comments: