Sunday, December 14, 2008

its been a good....busy weekend.

so my weekend was definatly interesting.
so it obviously started out on friday. i was suposed to sing the national anthem for the girls freshman basketball game and then 15 minutes b4 the game coach j comes up to me and goes sorry. you cant sing it. so i called mom and she was mad. like really mad. so she went in and had an imediate meeting with mr sherwin and he said that i could sing the national anthem at the VARSITY game and everyone loved it! all the coaches came over and said how they liked it and even the woodstock coaches (yes all of them) came over and shook my hand.

so then saturday. i woke up to look at my clock saying 1030. i was like hmmm i slept kind lateish. so i got ready and dressed and went out to the kitchen to see james not up and mom and dad still home. ya. truns out my clock is 4 hours fast. it was only 630 in the mronging. ugh. so then later i had to go to training. then babysit james. THEN babysit julia. and thats just a story in itself. ugh.

so then today. nine years ago my papa died. so we went up to my nana's church in newington and met her, my cousins, and my aunts and uncles there. then after all 15 of us went out to lunch. thats always entertaining. then we had to go to my aunts house. we didnt get home til like three. ya it was a good weekend to make a long story short.

iv learned a couple of things about myself and my friends and now things are just really complicated and more so than they should be. actually they shouldnt be complicated at all. but w/e.
bye. /span>

No comments: